When you request a new wood fence from us, you are assured that we will only use high-quality material from species that are known for durability. Our services include the application of a stain with a hue selected by you. The height and style can be customized to meet your unique needs as well. Some of the many styles that we specialize in include picket, privacy, lattice, shadowbox, guard rail, tongue and groove, ranch rail and post rail designs. These can be accessorized with toppers, hardware and other features as desired. We are thrilled to tell you more about these styles and to assist with the selection of a style that meets your property’s unique needs.
Your new fence can be exposed to harsh weather conditions throughout the year, and our fences are installed to withstand brutal North Shore weather conditions. We utilize solid, durable materials and installation techniques to produce a feature that you can benefit from over the years. More than that, we have an excellent reputation in the community, and we are licensed, insured and bonded.
If you are thinking about installing a new fence in Peabody or beyond and want to learn more about wood styles, now is a great time to contact us for a free estimate.
Wood Fence Pros and Cons
- Natural appearance
- Versatile - many design & style options
- Easy to install and repair
- Can be finished with stain or paint
- Easy to attach decorations, lights and planters
- Annual maintenance required (Paint or Stain)
- Weathers quickly if not painted or stained
- May rot due to moisture
- May warp due to moisture
- Can become infested with insects like termites (Depending on wood type)
- Posts can fail and cause the fence to lean or fall